01 July 2014

My Month In Numbers



Julie Kirk of Notes on Paper has inspired me to (among other things) document "My Month In Numbers". Check out her June numbers here: http://notesonpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/my-month-in-numbers-2014-june.html?m=1.

These are my stats for June:

20   rainy days (I'm the only one who's thrilled about this!)

7   industrial-strength shelves we bought & assembled for the bomb-shelter storage room 

18  Sterilite totes (finally the white lids are back!) we bought for said storage room 

102  Instagram posts

9 + 3   items purchased at Elkhorn Flea Market for myself & for others, respectively 

19 + 28   dollars paid for said items

12 + 17   total of so-called "bloody owies" sustained by Ezra and Nehemiah, respectively 

6     nights I survived as a single parent while Harry was in CA

23   episodes of The Good Wife I watched while he was gone

2     Peas in a Bucket, which will cease to exist as of July 10. SO SAD. 

Can't believe I've resisted this project for so long! It's been a fun way of categorizing my memories and I will definitely be doing this regularly. I didn't decide to participate in June's MMiN until the first of July, so I wasn't thinking numbers throughout the month. I can already tell that I'll have a lot more data-laced memories to sift through for July. 


2 comments:

  1. Love this! I want to hear about the Elkhorn Flea Market!! I've been wanting to go the last two months with no luck! I know there's at least one more, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard Sara! I think it's great that you managed to calculate your numbers after-the-fact ... I say it all the time to people who think they'd need to do a lot of planning/note-taking to join in! You really don't - it's just a way to re-cap your month - like you've done here - and with a scrapbook page too!

    I like the sound of the flea market [I recently spent an entire day browsing a large antiques/collectables complex we discovered on holiday!] and there's *always* something you can spot for someone else isn't there?

    And 23 episodes of the Good Wife in one go? Oh my!! What a treat. I *love* that show. So much!!

    Thanks for joining me - and for your lovely introduction - your June is pinned to the Month in Numbers board with the other counter-uppers now Sara: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Here's to a happy-remainder-of-July!

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete